- Great War Historical Collection
- 230 pcs
- 2 pilot figures
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols
- Completed Dimensions 10.2” L x 12.0” Wingspan x 4.1” H
- Box dimensions: 13.5” L x 8.4” W x 2.2” H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 6 years and above.
The first-time the Avro 504 two-seater aircraft took off was in 1913. It was built for the needs of the British Army. Although it served mainly as a training aircraft, it was also used as a combat aircraft as a light bomber, reconnaissance aircraft and fighter aircraft. Many different versions of the Avro 504 were produced (designation B - H), of which the K model was by far the most popular (nearly 6,000 were produced). This new construction block aircraft model of the Avro 504K was created to be fun, educational, and serve as a fine collector piece for display. The aircraft has many moving parts including rotating wheels, moving ailerons and a propeller. At the controls you can seat two pilot figures.