- Cobi Great War Historical Collection
- 605 pieces
- 1 figure
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Completed Dimensions 12.8” L x 5.91” W x 3.35” H
- Box dimensions: 17.6 x 11.9 x 2.3
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 7 years and above.
The MARK I was a British tank developed during WWI and was also the world’s first tank which entered into combat. It was equipped with two cannons and machine guns. The unique shape of a vehicle enabled it to overcome such obstacles as wire entanglements and trenches. In a later version, the wheels in the rear were removed. Despite its initial failures this fighting vehicle became an irreplaceable war machine at every battlefront. The first use of tanks during the war caused panic among the enemy forces. There was no effective weapon against that type of vehicle at the time. This new construction block model from COBI is designed with high precision and durability. The tank consists of movable parts like a perfectly reproduced drive system with massive tracks and hatches that can be opened. In addition, it has a figure of a British foot soldier equipped with binoculars.