- Small Army WW2 Historical Collection
- 725 pieces
- 3 figures – tank commander, soldier and paratrooper chaplain
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Completed Dimensions 10” L x 4.3” W x 5.3” H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 7 years and above.
The M4A3E8, nicknamed as the "Easy-Eight" or "E8 is one of the most mass-produced modifications of the main U.S. armored vehicle of the World War II period. The tank featured the welded hull and Ford GAA carburetor engine. The M4A3E8 variant was upgraded with widetrack Horizontal Volute Spring Suspension (HVSS) and fitted with the 76mm High Velocity cannon. A total of 11,424 vehicles with the improved HVSS suspension were produced by Fisher Tank Arsenal and Detroit Tank Arsenal from June 1942 through March 1945.
This unique model kit from COBI represents an M4A3 Easy Eight Sherman Tank. The kit features a rotating turret, a barrel that can move up and down, engine compartment, machine guns, tools and accessories, rotating tracks and 3 mini figures with weapons