- HO Scale series
- Diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Operator figure included.
- Approximate dimensions: 6.13" x 1.75" x 2.25"
- Box Dimensions: 6.8” L x 3.2” W x 3.7” H
- Recommended for adult hobbyist and collectors 14 years and older. Not a toy.
In civil engineering, a wheel tractor-scraper (also known as a belly scraper) is a form of heavy equipment used for earthmoving. Its rear bed has a vertically moveable hopper with a sharp horizontal front edge that cuts into the soil like a carpenter's plane and fills the hopper. When full the hopper is raised, closed, and the scraper transports its load to the fill area for dumping.
The Diecast Masters replica is of a Caterpillar 627G Wheel Tractor-Scraper. The 627G is an open bowl scraper and was introduced in 2000.