- HO Scale series
- Officially licensed by Caterpillar
- Diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed cab interior including operator figure
- Tilting dump body
- Approximate dimensions: 4.25" x 2.625" x 2.25"
- Box Dimensions: 6.8” L x 3.2” W x 3.7” H (full color metal box included)
- Recommended for14 years and older
In 1963, Caterpillar introduced the 769, a revolutionary off-road truck that was purpose built for the rigors of mining and heavy construction. Fifty years later, Caterpiller trucks have never been better. The latest version of the dump truck is the 772. It takes the rugged, dependable heritage and combined it with technologies that help the environment.
This Diecast Masters 1/87 scale collectible model is a replica of a Caterpillar 772 Off-Highway rigid dump truck.