- Play & Collect Series
- Officially licensed by Caterpillar
- Highly detailed with moving parts
- Dimensions: 5.3” L x 1.75” W x 2.0” H
- Window box dimensions: 7.0” L x 3.0” W x 5.0” H
- Recommended for 8 years and older.
A loader is a heavy equipment machine used in construction to move or load materials such as soil, rock, sand, demolition debris, etc. into or onto another type of machinery (such as a dump truck, conveyor belt, feed-hopper, or railroad car).
There are many types of loader, which, depending on design and application, are variously called a bucket loader, front loader, front-end loader, payloader, high lift, scoop, shovel, skip loader, wheel loader, or skid-steer.
This Diecast Masters model is a 1/64 scale replica of a Caterpillar 950M wheel loader. The 950M model is made of diecast metal, complete with many moving parts, high detail with real Cat trade deco and colors. Packaged in a vibrant compact window box.