- Zinc diecast & plastic parts
- Rotating rotors, sliding side doors
- Interior details
- Authentic markings
- Measures approximately: 6.0” L x 1.2” W x 1.4” H (6.2” rotor diameter)
- Box dimensions: 9.8” L x 2.4” W x 3.5” H
- Recommended for 14 years and above.
- Display model, not a toy
The first member of the prolific Huey family, it was developed by Bell Helicopter to meet a United States Army's 1952 requirement for a medical evacuation and utility helicopter, and first flew on October 22, 1956.
This Schuco 1:87 scale diecast model represents a US Army Bell UH-1H Huey.
This model makes for a wonderful addition to your diecast helicopter collection.