- MiJo Exclusives European Classics Collection
- Limited edition 3600 pieces worldwide
- Diecast & Plastic parts
- Measures approximately: 2.5” L x 0.9” W x 1.2” H
- Blister pack dimensions: 3.6” W x 7.6” H x 1.7” D
- Recommended for 14 years and above.
- Display model, not a toy
The Volkswagen Type 2, known officially as the Transport, Kobi or Microbus, and informally, as the “Bus” (US), is a forward control panel van introduced in 1950. (Type 1 is the VW Beetle) The first generation VW Type 2’s were called T1. They were made from 1950 to 1967. They can easily be identified by having a split front windshield.
This Schuco MiJo Exclusives 1:64 scale diecast model represents a Volkswagen Type 2 T1 with Porsche Diesel livery.
This model makes for a wonderful addition to your diecast car collection.