- Skymarks Collection
- Plastic injection molded model with display stand
- Snap-fit model allows for easy assembly
- Displayed with landing gear
- Measures approx.: 14.25” L x 12.25” wingspan
- Recommended for adult hobbyist and collectors. Not a toy.
Measuring nearly 74 metres from nose-to-tail, the A350-1000 is the longest-fuselage version of Airbus’ all-new family of twin-aisle, wide-body jetliners. In a typical three-class configuration, featuring the company’s 18-inch-wide economy class seats for modern comfort, the A350-1000 seats between 350 and 410 passengers – who can expect a spacious and quiet cabin, wider seats and elegant ambient lighting that contributes to a beautiful interior while also minimizing the effects of jetlag. The aircraft entered into service in February 2018.
This Daron Skymarks injection molded 1/200 scale model is of a Virgin Atlantic Airbus A350-1000.
This model is a great addition to your aircraft collection.