- Cobi Boeing Collection - Officially Licensed
- 625 high quality blocks
- 1:123 Scale
- 2 figures - 1 pilot and 1 passenger
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Completed Dimensions: 22.44” L x 22.24” Wingspan x 6.5” H
- Box Dimensions: 19.7” L X 12.6” W x 2.6” H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 7 years and above.
The Boeing 777X is the latest series of the long-range, wide-body, twin-engine Boeing 777 family from Boeing Commercial Airplanes. The 777X features new GE9X engines, new composite wings with folding wingtips, greater cabin width and seating capacity, and technologies from the Boeing 787. The 777X was launched in November 2013 with two variants: the 777-8 and the 777-9. The 777-8 provides seating for 384 passengers and has a range of 8,730 nmi (16,170 km) while the 777-9 has seating for 426 passengers and a range of over 7,285 nmi (13,500 km). The 777-9 first flew on January 25, 2020, with deliveries expected to commence in 2021.
This unique Boeing 777X block model has a fuselage that opens and closes where you can put the figures of a pilot and a passenger. It also features folding landing gear, folding wing tips and rotating turbines.