- World War II Historical Collection
- 270 pcs
- 1 figure – Royal Air Force Pilot, No 1 Squadron, Wittering, October 1940
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Completed Dimensions 10.6” L x 13.2” Wingspan x 4.7” H
- Box dimensions: 13.5” L x 9.5” W x 2.2” H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 6 years and above.
The Hawker Hurricane is a British single-seat fighter aircraft of the 1930s–40s that was designed and predominantly built by Hawker Aircraft Ltd. for service with the Royal Air Force (RAF). It was overshadowed in the public consciousness by the Supermarine Spitfire's role during the Battle of Britain in 1940, but the Hurricane inflicted 60 per cent of the losses sustained by the Luftwaffe in the engagement, and fought in all the major theatres of the Second World War.
This unique Cobi block model of the Hawker Hurricane Mk I has retractable landing gear, rotating propeller, flaps and easy to open pilot’s cabin. Also included in the set is a display stand and a RAF pilot figure.