- Diecast metal and plastic parts
- Highly detailed tractor and flatbed trailer.
- Detachable highboy trailer
- Measures 10” L x 1.4 W x 1.5” H
- Recommended for adult hobbyist and collectors. Not a toy.
The Kenworth W-900 is produced by the American truck manufacturer Kenworth. Introduced in 1961 it is one of the longest produced line of trucks in American automotive history. The “W” stands for Worthington, the second half of the Kenworth name
This model is a fire red with white trim W-900L truck with an aerocab flat top sleeper. It also comes with a red 48’ spread axle flatbed trailer.
This model is a great addition to a diorama or collection.