- Vietnam War Historical Collection
- 510 high quality pcs
- 1 figure American soldier with M-16
- Accessories – M-16 rifle and binoculars
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Completed Dimensions: 7.5” L x 4.1” W x 4.1” H
- Box Dimensions: 15.5" L x 11.9" W x 2.3" H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 7 years and above.
The M113 is a fully tracked armored personnel carrier (APC) that was developed and produced by the Food Machinery Corp (FMC). The M113 was sent to United States Army Europe to replace the mechanized infantry's M59 APCs from 1961. The M113 was first used in combat in April 1962 after the United States provided the South Vietnamese Army (ARVN) with heavy weaponry such as the M113, under the Military Assistance Command, Vietnam (MACV) program. Eventually, the M113 was the most widely used armored vehicle of the U.S. Army in the Vietnam War, earning the nickname 'Green Dragon' by the Viet Cong, as it was used to break through heavy thickets in the midst of the jungle to attack and overrun enemy positions. It was largely known as an "APC" or an "ACAV" (armored cavalry assault vehicle) by the allied forces.
This Cobi kit is of a US Army M113 APC from the Vietnam War. The kit features operable tracks, opening and closing rear ramp and crew hatches, and various accessories. The set comes with 1 minifigure.