- 480 pieces
- 1 figure – Captain Miller
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Completed Dimensions 7.7” L x 4.1” W x 4.9” H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 6 years and above.
This first major version of the Sherman was introduced early on in February 1942. It had a fully cast, rounded upper hull. Production of the regular M4A1 totaled 6281 machines until December 1943, but it was replaced by the M4A1(76)W, which received a more recent 76 mm (2.99 in) M1 main gun. 3396 of these improved models were built until March 1945.
This unique model from COBI has a rotating turret, a barrel that can move up and down, 3 operable trapdoors and an engine deck.