- Vietnam War Historical Collection
- 605 high quality pcs
- 2 figures American officer & soldier
- Accessories – M-16 rifle and binoculars
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Completed Dimensions: 12.2” L x 4.7” W x 3.9” H
- Box Dimensions: 13.5" L x 9.4" W x 2.3" H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 7 years and above.
The M60, sometimes referred to as the M60 Patton, is an American second generation main battle tank (MBT). It was officially standardized as the Tank, Combat, Full Tracked: 105-mm Gun, M60 in March 1959. Although developed from the M48 Patton, the M60 series was never officially classified as a member of the Patton tank family, but as a "product-improved descendant" of the Patton tank's design. The United States fully committed to the MBT doctrine in 1963 when the Marine Corps retired the last (M103) heavy tank battalion. The M60 tank series became America's primary main battle tank during the Cold War. Over 15,000 M60s were built by Chrysler. Hull production ended in 1983, but 5,400 older models were converted to the M60A3 variant ending in 1990.
This Cobi kit is of an M60 Patton tank from the Vietnam War. The kit features operable tracks, rotating turret and cupola, a barrel that can move up and down, and an opening driver hatch. The set comes with 2 minifigures.