- Diecast metal and plastic parts
- Highly detailed tractor and flatbed trailer.
- Detachable highboy trailer
- Measures 9.5” L x 1.4 W x 1.8” H
- Recommended for adult hobbyist and collectors. Not a toy.
The Peterbilt 389 was introduced in 2006. It replaces the 379-127”. It offers a bumper to back of cab (BBC) of 131” making it the longest hood Peterbilt has ever offered. The 389 is still in production.
This model is purple with white trim and comes with a purple spread axle 48’ flatbed trailer.
This model is a great addition to a diorama or collection.