- Diecast metal and plastic parts
- Highly detailed tractor and flatbed trailer.
- Detachable highboy trailer
- Measures 9.5” L x 1.4 W x 1.8” H
- Recommended for adult hobbyist and collectors. Not a toy.
The Peterbilt 389 was introduced in 2006. It replaces the 379-127”. It offers a bumper to back of cab (BBC) of 131” making it the longest hood Peterbilt has ever offered. The 389 is still in production.
This model is red with black and gold trim and comes with a spread axle 48’ flatbed trailer.
This model is a great addition to a diorama or collection.