- World War II Historical Collection
- 280 pcs
- 1 figure – Polish pilot of No. 303 Polish Fighter Squadron
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols
- Completed Dimensions 10.8” L x 13.4” Wingspan x 5.1” H
- Box dimensions: 13.5” L x 9.5” W x 2.2” H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 6 years and above.
The Supermarine Spitfire Mk. VB is a British aircraft produced in Southampton. It’s one of the most famous fighters of World War II. The plane is unique in that is was constructed entirely out of metal. The machine was powered by a Rolls-Royce Merlin 45 engine which made it possible to achieve the speed of 600 km/h and maximum flight level of 11,300 meters. There were about 3,900 Mk. VB version produced.
This unique Cobi block model of the plane has retractable landing gear, rotating propeller, flaps and easy to open pilot’s cabin. In the set, apart from the plane, you can find a figure of a pilot and a stand also made of blocks.