- Cobi Small Army WW2 Historical Collection
- 505 pieces
- 1 figure – tank commander
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instructions
- Completed Dimensions 11.8” L x 4.7” W x 3.9” H
- Box Dimensions: 17.5" L x 12" W x 2.4" H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 6 years and above.
The T34/85 was a Soviet Medium tank in production between 1944 and 1957. There were about 80, 000 produced during that time. It was equipped with a cannon of a greater firepower than its predecessor, the T35/76. The diesel engine powered two rear wheels. These tanks were in service in 30 different armies including Russia, Poland, Hungary and Vietnam. In some countries they serve even today (EX. In Yemen).
This Cobi T-34/85 historically accurate block model of the tank has a rotating turret, a barrel that moves up and down, 2 operable trap door and bonnet. Additionally, there is a shovel, revolver, headset and a machine gun.