- Postage Stamp Collection
- Highly detailed diecast model
- Display stand included model is shown “in flight” no landing gear
- Measures Approximately: 6.0” L x 8.25” Wingspan
- Box dimensions: 7.9” L x 7.9” W x 2.8” H
- Recommended for adult hobbyist and collectors. Not a toy.
The B-29 Superfortress was a four engine, propeller driven heavy bomber, and one of the largest aircraft used during World War II. An advanced bomber for its time, its features included remote-controlled machine-gun turrets and a pressurized cabin which allowed for high altitude flight. Famously, the Enola Gay was the B-29 that dropped the first atomic bomb, known as “Little Boy”, over Hiroshima Japan. It also participated in the second atomic strike over Nagasaki. It is well established that the Enola Gay helped bring an end to World War II on the Pacific Front.
This B-29 makes a great addition to your WWII aircraft collection.