- Officially Licensed
- Diecast Metal & ABS Plastic
- Hand painted
- Display Stand Included
- Collection: Star Trek: The Official Starships Collection
- Dimensions: Approximate Length 5.51”
- Packaging: Boxed with protective blistering
- Comes with in depth magazine.
The United Earth Starfleet NX-Alpha was the first in a series of prototype ships that were built to test a new type of warp engine. It was similar in appearance to Dr. Cochrane’s Phoenix, with a tubular-shaped main body. The chief differences were found at the rear and in the shape of the "wing" structures and nacelles. It was the first ship to break warp-two.
The Eaglemoss model of the NX Alpha is diecast, hand painted and comes with an in-dept magazine featuring product artwork and highlighting the ship’s history and design.
A great addition to your collection!