- Construction RC Collection
- Officially licensed by Caterpillar
- Full function radio control
- 2.4 GHz frequency
- Light and sound functions
- Individual movements of front bucket.
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries for controller.
- Dimensions: 15.55” L x 5.31” W x 6.49” H
- Recommended for 8 years and older.
A loader is a heavy equipment machine used in construction to move or load materials such as soil, rock, sand, demolition debris, etc. into or onto another type of machinery (such as a dump truck, conveyor belt, feed-hopper, or railroad car).
There are many types of loader, which, depending on design and application, are variously called a bucket loader, front loader, front-end loader, payloader, high lift, scoop, shovel, skip loader, wheel loader, or skid-steer.
This Diecast Masters radio controlled 1/24 scale replica of a Caterpillar 950M wheel loader made from durable plastic. The 950M model operates at 2.4 GHz with full functions, light & sound.