- Diecast metal and plastic parts
- Highly detailed tractor and flatbed trailer.
- Detachable highboy trailer
- Measures 9.5” L x 1.4 W x 1.8” H
- Recommended for adult hobbyist and collectors. Not a toy.
The Peterbilt 389 was introduced in 2006. It replaces the 379-127”. It offers a bumper to back of cab (BBC) of 131” making it the longest hood Peterbilt has ever offered. The 389 is still in production.
This Trucks N Stuff model is a Peterbilt Model 389 Cargill logo with sleeper colored white with green trim and comes with Nutrena branded white with green trim grain trailer.
This model is a great addition to a diorama or collection.