- 28 mm scale
- 40 Highly detailed hard plastic figures
- 9 frames (8x figure frames 1x base frame)
- Bases: sixteen 20x20mm bases, two 20x100mm bases, two 20x40mm bases and two 40x40mm bases from Renedra.
- Unpainted figures: preparation, assembly with glue and painting required.
- Figures molded in gray, bases molded in green..
- Box dimensions: 9.0” L x 6.0” W x 1.75” H
Inside you will find parts to assemble 40 finely-detailed Dark Age Warriors for use in Swordpoint. Each Warrior can be armed with a spear, but for extra flexibility the set also contains additional parts for you to make up to 8 of these warriors with swords, up to 8 with hand axes, up to 32 with slings or up to 16 with javelins. The box also contains extra parts to create horn-blowers. The Dark Age Warriors may be used to represent almost any unarmoured European warrior from the Late Antiquity to the Early Medieval period. They might be found in the auxillary of Justinian's Byzantines, in the Goth hordes that fought across Europe in the twilight years of the Roman Empire, lining the shieldwall at the Battle of Hastings, supporting the thegns of Alfred the Great or the Hirdmen of his Viking enemies, or even raiding unsuspecting villages and monasteries throughout this period.