- Flying model kit
- Laser cut balsa parts, rubber band motor, light plastic nose cowl
- Skill level: beginner, estimated 15 hour build time
- Additional modeling tools & paint required for assembly and completion. (not included)
- Assembly requires model cement for frame and white glue for tissue covering.
- Clear protective acrylic spray needed for protective finish coat.
- Completed dimensions: 16.5” wingspan, approximately 1/30 scale
- Box Dimensions: 13.5” L X 4.5” W x 1.75” H
- Recommended for 14 years and above.
Although it had a radial engine, the German Focke-Wulf Fw-190 was one of the most beautifully proportioned fighters of World War 2. The pride of Marshall Goering, the 190 maintained superiority over the British Spitfire 5 for almost two years because it could out fly its opponent on nearly every count. Approximately 20,000 Focke-Wulf's were produced and, in various versions, were used as day and night fighters, fighter-bombers and in ground attack roles. One feature of the 190 was its wide track under carriage, which gave it, improved ground stability over the BF-109's.
This balsa kit from Guillow’s represents a Fw 190 from WWII. The kit features laser cut balsa parts, light plastic nose cowl, wheels, covering tissue, step by step instruction sheet and insignia sheet. Made in the USA.
This Fw 190 is an excellent addition to your collection.