- Realistic collectible model
- Diecast & plastic parts
- Highly detailed
- Acrylic case with display stand included.
- Measures approximately: 1.1” L x 0.8” W x 0.4” H
- Case dimension: 2.4” L x 1.6” W x 1.4” H
- Display model, recommended for hobbyists and collectors 14 years and above
This Oxford Diecast model is representative of a BSA motorcycle with sidecar circa 1930 – 1950 from the Royal Mail service.
BSA motorcycles were made by the Birmingham Small Arms Company Limited (BSA), which was a major British industrial combine, a group of businesses manufacturing military and sporting firearms; bicycles; motorcycles; cars; buses and bodies; steel; iron castings; hand, power, and machine tools; coal cleaning and handling plants; sintered metals; and hard chrome process.
This model sidecar combination comes in the signature Post Office red and black, with matt beige saddlebags to carry the mail. The vehicle, registered AXL 938, operated from the MCC Post Office No. 2033 in the Harrow & Wembley postal area and bears the Royal Cipher GR with the crown above.
Great care should be taken when handling this model. This is a great addition to your diorama or model collection.