- Realistic collectible model
- Diecast & plastic parts
- Highly detailed
- Acrylic case with display stand included.
- Measures approximately: 2.3” L x 0.8” W x 1.0” H
- Case dimension: 3.4” L x 2.1” W x 1.9” H
- Display model, recommended for hobbyists and collectors 14 years and above
The Land Rover Defender (initially called the Land Rover Ninety and Land Rover One Ten) is a British four-wheel drive off-road vehicle developed in the 1980s from the original Land Rover series which was launched at the Amsterdam Motor Show in April 1948.
After a continuous run of 67 years production finally ended on 29 January 2016 when the last Land Rover Defender, with the number plate H166 HUE, rolled off the production line. A special edition Defender Works V8, with 400bhp, was announced in January 2018.
This Oxford Diecast model represents a long wheelbase Defender in green.
Great care should be taken when handling this model. This is a great addition to your diorama or model car collection.