- Great STEM activity
- Easy to make in about two hours
- Comes complete with all pieces pre-cut and ready to assemble with easy instructions
- High quality die-cut plywood with an mdf base
- Suitable for beginner model makers. Great for kids or adults
- Box dimensions: 12.8” L x 8.2” W x 2.2” H
- Recommended for 14 years and older
A DIY kit that makes a hydraulic catapult and some cool gear linkages.
Hydraulic Gearbots are not all that common, but the fun thing about this one is that it is relatively easy to make, will amaze your friends, and you can toss popcorn around when your parents are not home (if you are a parent don’t read that last sentence). Also, your gearbot will be able to launch marshmallows at friends for fun and profit (OK, maybe not profit). There is information about the different gears at the end, and if you read it our researchers said you could be 42% smarter!
Awarded “2016 Toy of the Year“- for building kits by Creative Child Magazine!