- 1/56th scale (28mm)
- Useful from 1700’s to WW2
- Can also be used with Perry Miniatures buildings.
- Made from hard plastic, molded in gray.
- Unpainted, assembly with glue and painting required.
- Plastic package dimensions: 7.5” W x 11” H x 0.5” D
- Recommended for 12 years and older.
An excellent kit to represent a pontoon bridge typical of those used in all theaters of war from the 1700’s up to World War 2. A single kit builds a bridge 8″ long by 2″ wide. Easily combined to make a longer span.