- WW2 aircraft collection
- Realistic collectible model, diecast & plastic parts
- Pre-painted, minor assembly required; stand included
- Information booklet (written in Japanese)
- Measures approximately: 5.75” L x 7.5” Wingspan
- Package dimensions: 8.7” W x 11.25” H x 1.9” D
- Display model, recommended for adult hobbyists and collectors.
The Aichi B7A Ryusei (流星, Ryūsei, "Shooting Star", Allied reporting name "Grace") was a large and powerful carrier-borne torpedo-dive bomber produced by Aichi Kokuki for the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service during the Second World War. Built in only small numbers and deprived of the aircraft carriers it was intended to operate from, the type had little chance to distinguish itself in combat before the war ended in August 1945.
This DeAgostini model is a replica Aichi B7A2 Ryusei (Grace) from the Kougeki 5th Hikotai, 752nd Kokutai, Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service, 1945. The B7A2 variant is a two-seat torpedo-dive bomber aircraft for the Imperial Japanese Navy; 105 built.
The Aichi B7A2 is an excellent addition to your model aircraft collection.