- Highly detailed diecast model
- Aircraft registration number: D-ANRD
- Measures Approximately: 6.25” L x 6.25” Wingspan
- Box dimensions: 5.9” L x 5.9” W x 1.2 D
- Recommended for adult hobbyists and collectors. Not a toy.
- Stand not included.
Gemini Jets 1/400 scale Condor Airbus A330-900 diecast model is As Real as it Gets and measures approximately 6-1/4-inches long with a 6-1/4-inch wingspan. Officially licensed by GeminiJets and produced as a limited edition, highly collectible model, this Condor Airbus A330-900 - painted in its Green Stripes* livery - with Registration D-ANRD - has been meticulously recreated from Airbus' blueprints and features realistic landing gear along with detailed graphics and markings, assuring the utmost accuracy and superior quality
Following the initial success of the Airbus A330-200 and the A330-300 aircraft, Airbus released updated, replacement "neo" (new engine option) versions of the original A330 series in July 2014, which it designated the A330-800 and the A330-900. Featuring the all-new Rolls Royce Trent 7000 engine, which delivers increased range and provides better efficiency over the previous engines, other noteworthy improvements include revised winglets and aerodynamic enhancements along with improved cabin interiors inherited from the A330's larger sibling, the Airbus A350.
While the A330-900 first flew in October 2017, with TAP Air Portugal having been the first operator of the aircraft, which entered service in late 2018, Kuwait Airways was the launch customer for the A330-800, which went into service at the end of 2020.
* Intended to emphasize that it is very much a "leisure" carrier, Condor, which deems stripes to be symbolic of vacations, has unveiled its new brand identity by repainting its aircraft in stripes. Featured in five colors, each color represents a different theme, with red standing for passion, yellow for sunshine, green for islands, blue for the sea, and beige for the beach.
This model is a great addition to your diorama or aircraft collection.