- Skymarks Collection
- Plastic injection molded model with display stand
- Snap-fit model allows for easy assembly
- Displayed with landing gear
- Measures approx.: 13” L x 12.25” wingspan.
- Recommended for adult hobbyist and collectors. Not a toy.
The Airbus A350 is a long-range, wide-body twin-engine jet airliner developed and produced by Airbus. The A350 is the first Airbus aircraft largely made of carbon-fibre-reinforced polymers. The airliner has two variants: the A350-900 typically carries 300 to 350 passengers over a 15,000-kilometre (8,100-nautical-mile; 9,300-statute-mile) range, and has a 283-tonne (617,300-pound) maximum takeoff weight (MTOW)
This Daron Skymarks injection molded 1/200 scale model is of a Lufthansa Airlines A350-900. Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly shortened to Lufthansa, is the flag carrier of Germany. When combined with its subsidiaries, it is the second-largest airline in Europe. Lufthansa is one of the five founding members of Star Alliance, the world's largest airline alliance, formed in 1997.
This model is a great addition to your aircraft collection.