Cobi Smithsonian Collection
- 370 high quality blocks
- 2 astronaut figures
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Completed Dimensions: 5.3” L x 5.3” W x 5.9” H
- Box Dimensions: 13.9” L X 9.75” W x 2.6” H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 6 years and above.
The Apollo Lunar Module was the landing portion of the Apollo spacecraft built for the US Apollo program by to carry a crew of two astronauts from lunar orbit to the surface of the moon and back. It consisted of an ascent stage and descent stage and was ferried to lunar orbit by its companion Command and Service Module. This was a separate spacecraft which also took the astronauts home to Earth. This model is currently on display at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC.
This is a new set from COBI and helps recreate this famous mission! Officially licensed by the Smithsonian Museum.