- Historical Collection Vietnam War
- 656 high quality pieces
- 1/32 Scale
- 2 figures American pilot & soldier
- Accessories – M-16 rifle and binoculars
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Completed Dimensions: 15.3” L x 3.1” W x 5.3” H
- Box Dimensions: 17.6" L x 11.9" W x 2.3" H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 8 years and above.
The Bell UH-1 Huey® is a multi-role American helicopter that entered service in 1957. It is widely known from the Vietnam War where it served as a transport, air support and medical helicopter. Many types of weapons were mounted on the helicopter including a machine gun on the transport sides, and in the support version 70 mm unguided missile pods and the M134 Minigun rifles. 12 soldiers could board the helicopter.
You can build the extremely popular American Huey helicopter, accurately reproduced in 1:32 scale, from a set of COBI construction blocks. The set was released in the Vietnam War series under the license of the American manufacturer of commercial and military helicopters Bell Helicopter Textron. Measuring 39 cm in length, the model has been covered with high-quality prints that do not wear out even during intensive use. The prints are characteristic of the US air cavalry and imitate the details of the equipment. The helicopter is also equipped with rotating blades and sliding doors.
The set includes two figures representing a pilot and a soldier. The set is completed with a brick with the printed name of the set and the Bell logo