- Officially licensed by Bell
- Plastic model kit, glue & paint required (not included)
- Skill level 4
- Decals for 3 versions, detailed cockpit and cabin.
- Approximate length: 10.6” L
- Box Dimensions: 13.5” L x 9.6” W x 1.9” H
- Recommend for 14 years and above.
This robust helicopter was first introduced during the mid-fifties and may be the known rotor-blade aircraft world-wide. Reliability is its greatest feature. It was designed for the U.S. Army during the Vietnam war. Thousands of UH-ls are in service as transport, ambulance and attack aircraft. Licensed production in Italy, Germany and Japan make it part of the armed and police forces of more than fifty nations. Presently twin-engine versions (Italeri kit no. 847) are being produced. This helicopter may well serve for the next twenty years or more.
This model is a great addition to your aircraft collection.