- Zinc diecast & plastic parts
- Rotating rotors, sliding side doors
- Interior details
- Authentic markings
- Measures approximately: 6.0” L x 1.2” W x 1.4” H (6.2” rotor diameter)
- Box dimensions: 9.8” L x 2.4” W x 3.5” H
- Recommended for 14 years and above.
- Display model, not a toy
The Bell UH-1 Iroquois (nicknamed "Huey") is a utility military helicopter powered by a single turboshaft engine, with two-blade main and tail rotors. The first member of the prolific Huey family, it was developed by Bell Helicopter to meet a United States Army's 1952 requirement for a medical evacuation and utility helicopter, and first flew on October 22, 1956.
The German Army Aviation Corps (German language: Heeresfliegertruppe) is a special unit within the German Armed Forces (Bundeswehr). The German Army Aviation Corps is a branch of the German Army (Heer), containing all its helicopter units.
This Schuco 1:87 scale diecast model is a replica of a German Army (Heer) UH-1D Huey.
This model makes for a wonderful addition to your diecast helicopter collection.