- Small Army WW2 Historical Collection
- 50 pieces
- 1 German soldier figure
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Completed Dimensions: 3.54” L x 1.5” W x 1.18” H
- Box Dimensions: 6.7” L x 5.5” W x 1.8” H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 5 years and above.
The BMW R75 is a World War II-era motorcycle and sidecar combination produced by the German company BMW. The BMW R75 and its rival the Zündapp KS 750 were both widely used by the Wehrmacht in Russia and North Africa. Approximately 18,000 R75’s were produced from 1941 - 1944.
This Cobi block kit of the BMW R75 is representative of one used in North Africa by the Deseret Afrika Korps.