- Set includes:
- Plastic model kit
- Glue & paint brush
- 3 aqua paint colors (Mossy Green, White, Aluminum)
- Skill Level 3
- 60 parts
- Officially licensed by Air Canada
- Completed dimensions: 7.2” L x 6.1” Wingspan.
- Box Dimensions: 9.0” W x 10.7” H x 1.3” D
- Recommend for 10 years and above.
The enormous Boeing 747 long-haul aircraft completed its maiden flight on 9.2.1969. The jumbo jet had Pratt & Whitney engines with 22,680 kp thrust, a take-off weight of over 300,000 kg and could carry 442 passengers over a distance of 9,136 km.
This Revel Germany model kit is a replica model of a 1/390 scale Air Canada B747-200 and features structurally detailed fuselage and wings, landing gear optionally open or closed and decals for Air Canada.