- Highly detailed plastic snap fit model
- Landing gear and stand included.
- Minor assembly required
- Dimensions Approximately: 11.25” L x 11.75” Wingspan
- Box dimensions: 16.25” L x 4.0” W x 2.75” H
- Not a toy. Display model for adult hobbyist and collectors.
The Boeing 777X is the latest series of the long-range, wide-body, twin-engine Boeing 777 family from Boeing Commercial Airplanes. The 777X features new GE9X engines, new composite wings with folding wingtips, greater cabin width and seating capacity, and technologies from the Boeing 787. The 777X was launched in November 2013 with two variants: the 777-8 and the 777-9. The 777-8 provides seating for 384 passengers and has a range of 8,730 nmi (16,170 km) while the 777-9 has seating for 426 passengers and a range of over 7,285 nmi (13,500 km). The 777-9 first flew on January 25, 2020, with deliveries expected to commence in 2024.
This Hogan Wings 1/200 scale plastic model is of the Boeing 777-8. painted in Boeing house livery. Aircraft can be displayed with or without landing gear. No gluing or painting required.
This model is a great addition to your aircraft collection.