- Highly detailed diecast model
- Aircraft registration number: VN-A818
- Measures Approximately: 6.0” L x 5.75” Wingspan
- Recommended for adult hobbyist and collectors. Not a toy.
- Landing gear included, no stand
This Gemini Jets diecast 1/400 scale model is of a Boeing 787-9 registration VN-A818. It is displayed in Bamboo Airways livery and the aircraft is named “Sam Son Beach”. The aircraft was originally delivered to Bamboo Airways in January 2020 and is powered with 2 GE engines.
Bamboo Airways JSC, operating as Bamboo Airways, is a Vietnamese leisure airline owned by the FLC Group, registered in Quy Nhơn, Vietnam, with a head office in Cầu Giấy District, Hanoi. Founded in 2017, the airline launched operations on 16 January 2019. It operates a mixed fleet of narrowbody and widebody aircraft and has hubs at Noi Bai International Airport and Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
This model is a great addition to your diorama or aircraft collection.