- Skymarks Collection
- Aircraft registration number: C-GUDH
- Plastic injection molded model with display stand
- Snap-fit model allows for easy assembly.
- Measures approx.: 12.375” L x 12.125” wingspan
- Recommended for 14 years and above. Not a toy.
WestJet Airlines Ltd. is a Canadian airline headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, near Calgary International Airport. It is the second-largest airline based in Canada, behind Air Canada. It operates two variants of the Boeing 737 Next Generation family, the Boeing 737 MAX, as well as a Boeing 787 aircraft, on select long-haul routes.
Comprising superior quality, solid, substantial injection molded plastic components with a simple snap-fit design that allows for easy assembly without the need for glue, this Skymarks 1/200 scale model is of Boeing 787-9-C-GUDH shown in WetJet colors. The aircraft was originally delivered to WestJet in January 2019 and is named Clive Deddoe.
This model is a great addition to your diorama or aircraft collection.