- 32mm scale
- 2x miniatures and 2x 30mm bases
- 1x full colour card
- Blister pack dimensions: 2.9” L x 5.4” W x 1.25” H
- Miniatures are provided unpainted. Assembly may also be required.
- Actual components may vary from those shown.
- This product is not a toy. Not intended for use of persons 14 years of age or younger.
The element of Metal encompasses not only the substance itself, but the fact that metallurgy and blacksmithing is needed to refine metal from simple ores. Metal is also the element of cogs and gears and represents advancement and technology. The Kami often take shapes of finished products of the smiths' art rather than amorphous masses of the element because of this, even when appearing to a Monk of Ro-Kan, the Kami will be a finished katana or system of gears.
The temple has another supporting Kami, its ability to aid in melee is certainly useful for them, aiding in bypassing enemy defences, at which they have struggled. The Kami is also a good combatant in its own right, and with four Ki it can engage a few times before being removed.
This model can be fielded as part of a warband affiliated with the following factions:
Temple of Ro-Kan