- High Line Series
- Diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Rotates 360° on undercarriage
- Moveable tracks, boom, stick and bucket.
- Operator figure included
- Dimensions: 4.625” L x 1.75 W x 1.875” H
- Recommended for adult hobbyist and collectors 14 years and older. Not a toy.
Excavators (hydraulic) are heavy construction equipment consisting of a boom, dipper (or stick), bucket and cab on a rotating platform known as the "house". The house sits atop an undercarriage with tracks or wheels. They are a natural progression from the steam shovels and often mistakenly called power shovels. All movement and functions of a hydraulic excavator are accomplished through the use of hydraulic fluid, with hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic motors. Due to the linear actuation of hydraulic cylinders, their mode of operation is fundamentally different from cable-operated excavators which use winches and steel ropes to accomplish the movements.
This Diecast Masters replica is of a Caterpillar 320D L hydraulic excavator. The D series was introduced in 2010.