- Play & Collect Series
- Officially licensed by Caterpillar
- Highly detailed with moving parts
- Dimensions: 7.75” L x 2.25” W x 2.62” H
- Window box dimensions: 9.75” L x 4.2” W x 5.9” H
- Recommended for 8 years and older
A loader is a heavy equipment machine used in construction to move or load materials such as soil, rock, sand, demolition debris, etc. into or onto another type of machinery (such as a dump truck, conveyor belt, feed-hopper, or railroad car).
There are many types of loader, which, depending on design and application, are variously called a bucket loader, front loader, front-end loader, payloader, high lift, scoop, shovel, skip loader, wheel loader, or skid-steer.
This Diecast Masters model is a 1/64 scale replica of a Caterpillar 988H wheel loader. The 988H model is made of diecast metal, complete with many moving parts, high detail with real Cat trade deco and colors. Packaged in a vibrant compact window box.