- Realistic collectible model
- Diecast & plastic parts
- Highly detailed.
- Acrylic case with display stand included.
- Measures 2.1” L x 0.8” W x 1.0” H
- Case dimension: 3.4” L x 2.1” W x 1.9” H
- Display model, recommended for hobbyists and collectors 14 years and above.
The Land Rover Defender (initially called the Land Rover Ninety and Land Rover One Ten) is a British four-wheel drive off-road vehicle developed in the 1980s from the original Land Rover series which was launched at the Amsterdam Motor Show in April 1948.
This Oxford Diecast white colored Land Rover Defender comes with the distinctive Network Rail red and blue logos on the sides as well as finely printed hazard warning signs in yellow and black on each side of the logo. Registered WG07 XKP, the model also comes with roof ladders.
Great care should be taken when handling this model. This is a great addition to your diorama or model car collection.