- Siege Engine Series
- Comes complete with all pieces pre-cut and ready to assemble with easy instructions. (scissors required)
- Historically accurate details and working levers.
- Suitable for beginner model makers. Great for kids or adults
- Assembled dimensions approximately: 10” L x 5” W x 8” H (including catapult arm)
- Box dimensions: 12.8” L x 3.75” W x 2.3” H
- Recommended for 14 years and older
The catapult has a long and interesting history. It has been around in many forms, evolving since about 400 BC. This model is based on the medieval styles that were used during the middle ages.
Standing 15 cm tall and 12 cm wide, this siege engine can shoot a plasticine ball over 15 feet! Adjustable pads on the crossbar allow you to change the trajectory angle. The rope, strung through the middle gives great power to the swing arm!