- Plastic Model Kit, Assembly & Paint Required
- Skill Level 2
- 130 Pieces
- Dimensions: Approximate Length 12” x Wingspan 16.5”
- Recommend for 14 years and above.
The P-61 Black Widow was introduced by Northrop in 1944. It was one of the era's most modern aircraft, and the first ever specifically designed to use radar. Though it first saw combat duty in Europe, the Black Widow had its greatest success helping the Allies secure victory against the Japanese the following year.
The Revell P-61 Black Widow model kit features a removeable nose, radar and engine cowling and has detailed cockpits and rotating top turret. The kit includes flight crew and waterslide decals.
Other Kit Features:
- Markings included for two aircraft
- 130 parts in Black and Clear with raised panel lines.
- Detailed engines, cowlings with removable panels, landing gear, and wheel wells.
- Cockpit contains floor instrument panels, pilot seats and controls; full rear cockpit with navigator/radio operator's positions
- Detailed gun bay with 20mm cannon and flaps may be posed up or down.
Optional external fuel tanks included for P-61B.
This model is a great addition to your collection.