- Realistic collectible model
- Diecast & plastic parts
- Highly detailed.
- Acrylic case with display stand included.
- Measures 1.5” L x 0.75” W x 0.75” H"
- Package dimensions: 3.4" L x 2.2" W x 1.8" H
- Display model, recommended for hobbyists and collectors 14 years and above.
The DS420 was manufactured by the Daimler Motor Company between 1968 -1992 and over 4,000 were produced. It followed on from the Daimler DR450 & Vanden Plas limousines. Specifications were a 4235 cc DOHC Jaguar straight six engine. Wheelbase 141 in, length 226 in, width 77.56 in, height 63.39 and a weight of 4702 pounds.
This Oxford Diecast model DS420 is bodied as a hearse.
Great care should be taken when handling this model. This is a great addition to your diorama or model car collection.