- Smooth textured velvet touch pieces
- High quality frameable print included
- Resealable bag to preserve your puzzle
- Box-top stand
- Designed in the USA, Made in Poland
- Completed dimensions: 18.9” W x 13.4” H
- Box dimensions: 11.25” L x 7.5” W x 1.6” H
- Recommended for 12 years and above.
East of the Sun and West of the Moon is the full title of a book of Norwegian folk tales illustrated by Kay Nielsen. It is a beautiful, visual interpretation of these tales, originally printed in London in 1914. This Velvet-Touch jigsaw puzzle is a great present for those who love anything vintage, and looks really neat in gift shops, galleries and bookstores.
The unique Art & Fable printing process produces richly colored puzzle pieces with a soft, velvety feel, and absolutely no distracting puzzle glare.
Looking beyond the beautifully designed (and reasonably sized!) box, each puzzle contains 3 bonus features. First, is a sturdy, Velvet-Touch, print, suitable for framing. It will provide for maximum enjoyment of the artwork during puzzling and long after. Second, we provide a very handy box-top stand. And third, we provide a re-closeable bag to prevent lost pieces.
Art & Fable Puzzle Company gives back with every puzzle sold. Donations from the sale of this puzzle will go to Habitat for Humanity.