- Great War Historical Collection
- 155 pcs
- 1 pilot figure
- Bodywork with pad printing
- A sheet of stickers with historical symbols (2 in 1 - German or Polish markings)
- Completed Dimensions 7.9” L x 10.6” Wingspan x 3.3” H
- Box dimensions: 10.8” L x 8.7” W x 2.2” H
- Compatible with leading block and brick brands
- Recommended for 6 years and above.
The German Gull wing fighter Fokker E.V (D.VIII) was one of the best aircraft constructed during the Great War. On a plane taken over from the Germans, Lieutenant Stefan Stec (7th Fighter Squadron) painted the symbols of a white and red chessboard. From December 1918 on, this became the colors of Polish aviation. In addition, he obtained the first air victory in Polish aviation, which initiated the glorious history of Polish pilots. COBI construction block models are characterized not only by great attention to detail, high quality and durability but also historical accuracy. This allows to the younger generation great play value and the older generation to display it proudly. The Fokker E.V (D.VIII) aircraft model has a rotating propeller and rotating wheels. At the controls is a pilot figure that seated in the cockpit. With this plane that figure is inspired by the historical figure of Lieutenant Stefan Stec - precursor and hero of Polish aviation. This 2-in-1 model allows you to exchange symbols of both the Polish and German Army.